Bullet Kin is a character owned by Dodge Roll and is one of the 6 upcoming DLC characters. They come from Enter the Gungeon.
Trophy Quote Edit
"The Cult of the Gundead are the enemies in the game, Enter the Gungeon. These disciples of the gun will stop at nothing to put down the heroes in their track and employ any tactics necessary to..." ― Bullet Kin's Beta Trophy Description
Character Origin Edit
Bullet Kin comes from a game called Enter the Gungeon. It is a bullet-hell roguelike top-down shooter where Bullet Kin is a Gundead the player will find in the Gungeon.
Neutral Aerial: TBA
Up Aerial: TBA
Down Aerial: TBA
Grounded Charge: TBA.
"Insert your strategy here" ― Insert your username here
- Bullet Kin's appearance in Indie Pogo seems to be an amalgamate of several characters in Enter the Gungeon, most notably Bullet Kin, Smiley and The Bullet.
- On their character box, a second Bullet Kin appears, wielding Blasphemy, The Bullet's side weapon
- Bullet Kin's icon is based off Smiley's boss portrait.
- However, curiously, their character portrait isn't referencing any artwork from Enter the Gungeon.
- Bullet Kin was the winner of the first character poll.
- Bullet Kin is the only character who is an enemy in its original game.
External Links Edit
|Current Characters||Blockman • CommanderVideo • Fishy • Jack • Lilac • Orcane • Penelope • Shovel Knight • Stardrop • Teslakid • Velocispider • Viridian • Welltaro • Zorbié|
|Upcoming Characters||Kick • Octodad • Dust • Gunvolt • Voltar • Bullet Kin|